Digitalizing EHS & Product Safety and Stewardship – Simplification, Collaboration and Real-Time Insight
We are delighted to announce that the brochure for the International SAP Conference on Environment, Health & Safety Management is now available for download. Join us for this 2 day, customer-centric event that will provide comprehensive access to SAP leadership and solution management, as well as a diverse range of SAP users from multiple industries.
Taking place in The Hague’s World Forum, this year’s event will allow you to discover how you can get the most out of your SAP software landscape, while addressing environmental, occupational and product safety, regulatory compliance, and corporate responsibility issues.
As part of the co-located International SAP Conferences on Extended Supply Chain, event highlights are set to include:
- In-depth pre-conference workshops offering you a series of solution deep dives
- Informative SAP keynotes designed to inform you on SAP’s latest strategy and innovations
- On-hand SAP solution management experts to support you with your issues, concerns, and questions
- Discrete and process industry customer case studies covering both strategic business issues, as well as environment, health, and safety management, and product safety and stewardship focused case studies
- A partner exhibition, giving you the chance to meet partners, see demos, and discover the latest solutions and services on offer
- Co-located with five other industry events covering SAP’s entire Extended Supply Chain solution portfolio, move grfreely across the entire event- whether you have an interest in Asset Management, Manufacturing, or Portfolio and Project Management
Discrete and process manufacturing organizations cannot afford to take risks when it comes to the safety of their people, assets and products. Don’t miss this opportunity to join with global industry peers and discover the value of SAP solutions in embedding robust environmental, occupational, product safety, regulatory compliance, and corporate responsibility processes at the heart of your organization.