Top global experts are confirmed to speak this April at the SPE International Conference and Exhibition on Health, Safety, Security, Environment, and Social Responsibility (HSSE-SR) – the oil and gas industry’s premier HSE event.
HSSE-SR, to be held at the Stavanger Forum in Norway from 11 to 16 April 2016, is expected to draw 1000 delegates to share new ideas, process improvements, technological advances and innovative applications to enhance HSE performance.
Under the theme ‘Sustaining Our Future Through Innovation and Collaboration’ this year’s event will include a mixture of plenary, technical and panel sessions, as well as oral and Knowledge Sharing ePosters, – aimed at reaching beyond the oil and gas industry, with a number of presentations from other relevant sectors and stakeholders.
Among the industry leaders and senior stakeholders taking part will be:
- Eldar Sætre, CEO, Statoil.
- David Payne, Vice President for Drilling and Completions, Chevron.
- Peter Seligmann, Chairman and CEO, Conservation International.
- Morten Mauritzen, Lead Country Manager, ExxonMobil Norway.
- Rob Fisher, President, Fisher IT.
- Rhona Flin, Emeritus Professor of Applied Psychology, University of Aberdeen.
- Tony Johnson, Corporate Director of Operational Integrity & QMS, Transocean.
- Steve Brady, Senior Vice President for Eastern Hemisphere Operations, Ensco.
- Charlie Williams, Executive Director, Center for Offshore Safety.
At the core of the conference is a multi-stream technical programme, comprising 56 technical sessions which will cover environment, safety, health, HSE management, sustainability and social responsibility topics.